- "A plan is only as good as those who see it through."
- ―Jedi Fortune Cookie
Padmé Amidala and C-3PO are taken hostage by General Grievous, leaving Anakin and Obi-Wan to save the Senator and complete the destruction of the Malevolence.
With the Separatist flagship, the Malevolence, badly damaged from its last battle, the Republic set out to destroy the ship once and for all. While forces were rallied, Padmé Amidala and C-3PO were captured by the CIS while onboard their ship, and were trapped on the Malevolence. Upon finding out about this, Anakin and Obi-Wan Kenobi rushed to save them before the ship was completely destroyed. While Grievous was not killed on the Malevolence, Senator Amidala is rescued from the ship and Grievous' warship is finally destroyed when Anakin sabotaged its hyperdrive to cause the ship to crash into a moon. The loss hurts Grievous's credibility with Count Dooku, the former ending communications to the count due to the shame of the ship being destroyed.
Created and Executive Produced by
Original Star Wars Themes and Score by
- Anakin Skywalker
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Padmé Amidala
- Ahsoka Tano
- Plo Koon
- Wullf Yularen
- Luminara Unduli (Appears in hologram)
- General Grievous
- Count Dooku
- Nala Se
- Unidentified clone chief medic (Appears in flashback(s))
- San Hill (Indirect mention only)
- Anakin's comments about spinning "being a good trick" are references to his line in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.
- This is the first time that Obi-Wan, C-3PO, R2-D2, Padmé and Anakin are all displayed in the same sequence. They are shown together in several frames aboard the Twilight towards the end of the episode.
- A robo-conductor aboard the Malevolence's rail train warns passengers to "mind the gap."