| Since the data is extremely old, the article will be difficult to rely on.
Parts of this article's content have been identified as being out of date and require more recent information. Please remove this template when updates are finished.
- "Master Kenobi, Mandalore's violent past is behind us. All of our warriors were exiled to our moon, Concordia. They died out years ago."
- ―Prime Minister Almec
Prior to the Clone Wars, Mandalore established a new, peaceful government known as the New Mandalorians. The government's first act was to exile all its warriors to the planet's forest moon, Concordia. In 21 BBY, the warriors were believed to be extinct until the rogue splinter group, Death Watch, threatened to attack Mandalore, under the leadership of Pre Vizsla and the backing of Count Dooku, to reinstate its original warrior culture.
Pre Vizla, Bo-Katan, Savage Opress and Darth Maul toghether formed the Shadow Collective with various criminal organizations like the Pyke Syndicate, Hutt Clan and Black Sun. Together they overthrew the New Mandalorians' Rule.
- Mandalore's moon, Concordia, was home to a special metal known as beskar or Mandalorian Iron which ha the ability to resist the intensity of even a lightsaber, though the operations nearly destroyed all of its forests.
- Sometime before the Clone War, a Mandalorian civil war raged on the planet, which turned many regions into deserts.
- Mandalore's capital during the Clone Wars was the domed city of Sundari.
- "The Mandalore Plot" (First appearance)
- "Voyage of Temptation"
- "Duchess of Mandalore"
- "The Academy"
- "A Friend in Need"
- "Eminence" (Mentioned only)
- "Shades of Reason"
- "The Lawless"
- Star Wars: Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir (Mentioned only)
- "Together Again" (Mentioned only)
- "Old Friends Not Forgotten"
- "The Phantom Apprentice"
- Star Wars: Ahsoka (Appears in flashback(s))