| More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
|Variable Geometry Self-Propelled Battle Droid, Mark I|
|Manufacturer:||Hoar Chall Engineering|
Integrated Droid Brain
The Variable Geometry Self-Propelled Battle Droid, Mark I, better known as the Vulture Droid, was a droid starfighter unit commonly used by the Trade Federation and later the Confederacy of Independent Systems, which were capable of operating on land using their wing mounts as legs. The Vulture Droid was a lightly armored with a relatively low number of weaoons adding to the unit's speed and maneuverability.
The Vulture Droid could be used as a fighter, interceptor, escort, and patrol. This made the Vulture Droid be used for many roles.
- Star Wars: Clone Wars -- "Chapter 7"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars -- "Chapter 10"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars -- "Chapter 11 "
- Star Wars: Clone Wars -- "Chapter 20"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (film)
- Supply Lines
- Shadow of Malevolence
- Destroy Malevolence
- Downfall of a Droid
- Duel of the Droids
- Bombad Jedi
- Cloak of Darkness
- Dooku Captured
- Jedi Crash
- Mystery of a Thousand Moons
- Storm Over Ryloth
- Liberty on Ryloth
- Holocron Heist
- Cargo of Doom
- Bounty Hunters
- The Zillo Beast
- Duchess of Mandalore
- ARC Troopers
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures
- Heroes on Both Sides
- The Citadel (Appears in flashback(s))
- Citadel Rescue
- Bound for Rescue
- The Unknown
- Crisis at the Heart
- The Big Bang
- The Bad Batch
- Unfinished Business
- Star Wars: Clone Wars -- "Chapter 24"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars -- "Chapter 25"