|More to add, have you?
It is requested that this article/section of an article be expanded. Once the article contains more information, this template will be removed.
|Since the data is extremely old, the article will be difficult to rely on.
Parts of this article's content have been identified as being out of date and require more recent information. Please remove this template when updates are finished.
- "Smaller in number are we, but larger in mind."
- ―Yoda to Jek, Thire, and Rys
Yoda was a small member of an unidentified species and Grand Master of the Jedi Order during the Clone Wars. The centuries old Jedi Master resided primarily at the Temple on Coruscant overseeing the operations of the Order coordinating the Republic's war effort against the Separatists. In addition to these duties, Yoda had also been known to command troops in the field.
Yoda had little to do with the battle before its climax, but after Wullf Yularen declared the battle over, Yoda began to sense something. He sent a messenger to the planet ahead of himself, along with a seven-strong fleet of Venator-class star destroyers. He arrived after the battle really was over, aiding in the mop up work. In his decent to the battlefield, he enlightened the Jedi trio about Rotta's kidnapping and supposed location.
In 22 BBY, Yoda was challenged by Dooku and his Droid Army in a race to capture the likings of the Toydarians. He went with some clones to the moon of Toydaria–Jek, Rys, Thire, and Zak. As the Separatists ambushed them, all but Zak left for the planet. Yoda was the saving grace for the stranded clones, as the clones were wounded from droid blasters and tired, overall unfit to fight, Yoda went on to destroy a multitude of Battle Droids and AAT. He then sparred with Asajj Ventress, winning and sending the cowardly assassin off the moon, and the Toydarian King Katuunko signed a treaty with the Republic.
Yoda spoke with Plo Koon on his departure to find the Malevolence, and along with Mace Windu, consulted with him, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano and Anakin Skywalker about the mission. Later on Naboo, the Blue Shadow Virus was unleashed. Like many previous missions, Anakin talked with council members, including Yoda.
- Star Wars: Clone Wars -- "Chapter 1"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars -- "Chapter 5" (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: Clone Wars -- "Chapter 15"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars -- "Chapter 16"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars -- "Chapter 19" (Appears in vision)
- Star Wars: Clone Wars -- "Chapter 20"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars -- "Chapter 21"
- "The Hidden Enemy" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (film)
- "Rising Malevolence" (Appears in hologram)
- "Bombad Jedi" (Appears in flashback(s))
- "Lair of Grievous"
- "Dooku Captured"
- "Blue Shadow Virus" (Appears in hologram)
- "Liberty on Ryloth" (Appears in hologram)
- "Holocron Heist"
- "The Zillo Beast Strikes Back"
- "Senate Spy"
- "Landing at Point Rain" (Appears in hologram)
- "Grievous Intrigue"
- "Lightsaber Lost"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures
- "Corruption" (Mentioned only)
- "Evil Plans" (Appears in flashback(s))
- "Hunt for Ziro" (Appears in flashback(s))
- "Senate Murders"
- "Witches of the Mist"
- "Overlords" (Appears in newsreel)
- "Water War"
- "Gungan Attack"
- "Mercy Mission" (Appears in hologram)
- "Friends and Enemies"
- "The Box"
- "Crisis on Naboo"
- "A War on Two Fronts"
- "The Gathering"
- "A Test of Strength" (Appears in flashback(s))
- "A Necessary Bond" (Mentioned only)
- "The Lawless"
- "The Jedi Who Knew Too Much"
- "To Catch a Jedi"
- "The Wrong Jedi"
- "The Rise of Clovis"
- "Crisis at the Heart"
- "The Disappeared, Part I"
- "The Lost One"
- "A Death on Utapau" (Mentioned only)
- "The Big Bang"
- Star Wars: Dark Disciple